Hindi Tv Serial Actresses Hot Definition
1. Sanjeeda Sheikh: Born on 20th December 1984 in Kuwait City, Sanjeeda Sheikh is originally from Gujarat. She started her career on small screen with a serial called Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka opposite Eijaz Khan on Star One. Later she did a substantial role in a serial Kayamath. She has won Nach Baliye 3 and Zara Nach Ke Dikha. Currently she is doing a daily soap Piya Ka Ghar Pyaara Lage on Sahara One. This beautiful lady married her long time boyfriend Aamir Ali, FIR fame actor, this year.
2. Rashmi Desai: Born as Divya Desai on February 13 1986, this beautiful actress is best known as Tapasya (Tapu) from a popular daily soap Uttaran. She got her first break on television from serial Ravan on Zee TV in 2008. Later she worked in many serials like Meet Mila De Rabba, Comedy Circus, Zara Nach Ke Dikha etc. She has also worked in bhojpuri cinema. She is married to her co-star Nandish Sandhu.
3. Soumya Tondon: She was born on 3 November 1984, this beautiful actress first appeared in a serial Aisa Des Hai Mera in 2005. Currently she is hosting popular television shows like Dance India Dance (With Jai Bhanushali)on Zee TV and Bournvita Quiz Contest with Derek O' Brien on Colors. Earlier she also hosted some shows like Zor Ka Zhatka with Shahrukh Khan and Comedy circus Ke Taansen on Sony. She also appeared in a super hit movie Jab We Met with Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor.
4. Aashka Goradia: Born in Ahmadabad Ashka started her career with the role Kumud in a very popular serial Kkusum on Sony. Later she worked in serials like Kahin to hoga, Viruddh, Laagi Tujhse Lagan. She also appeared as a contestant in a show called Mr. & Ms. Television. Currently she is doing a daily soap Shubh Vivah on Sony channel.
5. Jennifer Winget: Born on 30th May 1985, Jennifer first appeared in a very popular show Kasauti Zindagi Kay as Prerna’s daughter Sneha. Then she bagged a lead role in a popular serial Dill Mill Gayye on Star One as Dr. Riddhima. She also did some minor roles in many serials. She also worked in a dance show Zara Nach Ke Dikha and Zor Ka Jhatka as a contestant and Comedy Circus as a host.
6. Sanaya Irani: Born on 17th September, she first appeared in a serial called Left Right Left where she played a cadet Sameera Shroff. But she gained recognition from a popular serial Mile Jab Hum Tum on Star One. She also participated in a dance show Zara Nach Ke Dikha season 2. Currently she is doing a daily soap Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus. She also did a cameo in the movie Fanna.
7. Hina Khan: She was born on 2 October 1987 in Srinagar. She is best known as Akshara, the leading lady of a very popular TV serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. She is currently doing this serial and won several television awards.
8. Rati Pandey: Born on 11th September 1982, Rati is originally from Patna Bihar. She portrayed a lead role in a popular serial Miley Jab Hum Tum on Star One. She played some episodic characters in serials like Raat Hone Ko Hai and CID. Currently she is doing a popular daily soap Hitler Didi on Zee TV.
9. Ragini Khanna: Born on 9th December 1987, Ragini, niece of actor Govinda, started her career with a serial Radha Ki Betiyan Kuchch Kar Dikhayengi on NDTV Imagine followed by Bhaskar Bharti on Sony. She participated in some shows like Kaun Banega Crorepati, Comedy Circus and Jhalak Dikhla Ja. Best known as Suhana, she is currently doing a popular TV serial Sasural Genda Phool on Star Plus.
10. Shilpa Shinde: Born on 28th August Shilpa is a Hindi and Marathi Television actress. She started her career with a Marathi serial but first appeared in a Hindi serial called Bhabhi. Later she worked in serials like Sanjeevani, Waaris and Mayka. Currently she is playing the role of Koyal in a popular comedy seria Chidiya Ghar on SAB TV.